ETA Refusal


ETA Refusal

Do I Need a TRV or an ETA?

If you are from a visa-exempt country, you need an ETA.

Please check here to see whether you are from a visa-exempt country.

You can apply for an ETA online.

ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) Visa: Visa-Exempt Countries

Individuals from Visa-exempt countries have to obtain an electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). If individuals are refused ETAs, they are refused on grounds of the following reasons:

If you qualify under any of the categories above, it is important to contact a professional to determine the best plan of action for your certain situation.